Windey Pneumatic Conveying System is an effective means of handling and transferring a variety of bulk granular and powdered products. It can be used as an auxiliary conveying device for the Arm 1 unpacker system. The Windey uses a dense phase conveying mode. The resulting pressure differential and airflow are passed through a closed Conveying pipes gently convey certain bulk materials, reducing the risk of material degradation and abrasion. The Windey pneumatic conveying system provides a cost-effective way to easily handle and transport powdered and bulk granular materials with very little loss and less cost than other conveying systems. It is suitable for a range of production process industrial scenarios such as: food and beverages, pet food, chemicals and cleaners, renewable energy and specialty materials.
Structural features and advantages
1. Due to the compactness of the conveyor line, the Windey pneumatic conveying system can be routed around existing equipment with greater flexibility than mechanical conveying systems.
2. Can run vertically or horizontally over long distances.
3. The system is closed to prevent dust emission into the atmosphere and also to protect the conveyed material from external contaminants.
4. Pneumatic conveying systems have fewer structural components , are easier to maintain and are more cost-effective than mechanical conveying systems-
5. Minimizes system wear and damage to fragile materials from abrasive materials .
6. Takes up less floor space and is therefore easier to locate.
7. There can be multiple pick and place points.
8. Extensive range of components including rotary gate, diverter and sliding gate valves for the plastics, chemical, minerals, food, pet food and pharmaceutical processing industries
9. Certified solutions for applications with very high hygiene requirements and according to customer and government specifications, including all validation requirements for the food and pharmaceutical industries